Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why does Yahoo and other sites list the Indiana town of West Lafayette as "West Lafayette Bra" recently?

I have noticed that many sites now list the town as "West Lafayette Bra" when using the local zip codes for shipping and maps.Why does Yahoo and other sites list the Indiana town of West Lafayette as "West Lafayette Bra" recently?
I just saw that on Yahoo Maps. It's not on MapQuest though. My guess is that some error corrupted a database entry for West Lafayette and those programmes that refer to that database are merely symptoms of that problem.



I suppose the best thing is to contact Yahoo and alert them to this problem. I would be happy to chime in as well since I happen to work in West Lafayette myself. :-)
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment