Saturday, February 4, 2012

How RICH is your neighborhood???? REAL QUICK?

http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/鈥?/a>

(^^ Click on "view more maps" and hit income AND THEN put in your zip code)



Don't give us an exact number (or your location), just give us a range. Example, "household income of $85,000-$90,000".How RICH is your neighborhood???? REAL QUICK?
$69,705

Edit: It must be flawed. I have Hospital CEO's and Architects as neighbors.
Wow. It says under 30,000 a year, but our income is 43,000 a year...huh. Oh, and it says we're white. We would be the other. Why does it say 0% other?How RICH is your neighborhood???? REAL QUICK?
Nevermind it says 97,813 WHOA 0_O
then i guess my family's a little under average lolHow RICH is your neighborhood???? REAL QUICK?
$135,000. Ironically I live next to the poorest town in the U.S. (last year)

Haha I like how NYC is exactly as I figured...Asians in China Town, blacks way north Manhattan, and all the PR's in Jersey City
Suburban
median income 73,000
I don't live in America.
Tonka truck
I live in one of the top ten poorest county's in our state. :)))

It said 34,610 since 2000 -19.
No my neighbors are not rich
you look like a mars bar
not at all

No comments:

Post a Comment