Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dirt bikers on! please fillout for highschool project.?

Hi please take a few minutes to fill this out. this is for my Geographic information system class final project. I had to make a 20 question survey and based on the results and answers i have to make a map using ARC GIS which is a program used to make maps. I need the answers to be accurate the reason i ask so many location answers is because im basing my project on peoples favorite place to ride and favorite terrain. Thanks for filling this out! =]









1. Date of birth?

2. Name/ allias?

3. zip code?

4. how long have you been riding?

5. last time you went riding?

6. last place you went riding?

7. favorite place to go riding?

8. least favorite place?

9. Ride tracks?

10. if so where?

11. Type of bike?

12. highest jump?

13. favorite type of terrain?

14. most favorite thing to do while riding?

15. Stock bike?

16. type of tires?

17.sponsored?

18. Like, Love, or Hate riding?

19. how did you get in to riding?

20. when are you going next?

21. where are you going next?Dirt bikers on! please fillout for highschool project.?
1. 9/16/91

2. Jake aka Blue Man

3. 97062

4. 3 Years

5. Yesterday

6. Private field course in Tualatin, OR

7. Hindsight

8. Rose Quarter

9. What? Like tracks I like to ride? Im a muddy kinda rider, so I go mud racing. :)

10. Along Oregon Trail when it rains heavily.

11. 2008 YZ250F

12. 20 Foot benchtop

13. Mud riding

14. Look back and keep on riding.

15. I dont ride stock. But my practice bike is a 2000 Yamaha TTR-L 125.

16. Dunlop D755 Intermediate Terrain Front Tire and Bridgestone M404 Intermediate Rear Tire

17. FMF, and Fox racing.

18. Love riding, hate the numb feeling I get in my groin.

19. I bought a minibike in my younger days.

20. Tonight.

21. At Hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment