Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where can i find a free clinic near me?

I need a free clinic somewhere near Loma Linda. If no one knows where that is but knows a site where i can plug in a zip code and it will give me a map that would be great. and if anyone knows about abortions, I don't think the surgery is free anywhere but I thought I heard about the pill being free in some places. please help thank you. and enjoy the free two points for all the unwanted responses about baby killing and crap. I don't care if you think it's wrong. I just need answers.Where can i find a free clinic near me?
The abortion pill isn't free anywhere either. You probably are thinking about Plan B but that isn't an abortion pill that is something you take before conception or implantition takes place.Where can i find a free clinic near me?
Google this " free clinics "your zip code"



or " abortion clinic "your zipcode"

No comments:

Post a Comment