Saturday, February 4, 2012

Did gamestop rip me off, or what?

I wanna know because I have black ops, and I wanna get one of the map packs. So I went to gamestop with 20 bucks to get a psn card, and when I got there I was about to pay for my psn card when one of the people at the desk said that you could save money or something like that, and he also said that we have the anilahation map pack for free. So after that I agreed to get it for free. The guy asked me my phone number, email, and zip code,. Then he took out this card, and said something about being a member, but I forget what he said after that. I also left my 20 bucks there by accident. I didn't even get a receipt back. So I want to know do I have to wait for the code to come in the email, I mean I checked my email but there was no code. They did say that they have one of the map packs for free. Does gamestop have the map packs for free? What am I supposed to do? I'm confused. Somebody tell me?Did gamestop rip me off, or what?
i think they signed you up for their membership card..can't understand for good though.call them
I'm not quite sure what happened. Call them.


And in the future, don't shop and Gamestop. They always rip you off.Did gamestop rip me off, or what?
im sorry to say buy you got ripped off and you know what its life it happensDid gamestop rip me off, or what?
Well first off why did you leave without a receipt? You should be old enough to ask for a receipt if your purchasing something. They signed you up for their membership program. I would go up their tomorrow tell them what happened but speak with a manager. The gamestop I go to explains everything when I buy something and if I buy map packs or anything with a code they highlight the receipt and put it in a booklet thing. Maybe you got a retard newbie! They probably won't give you the $20 back.

No comments:

Post a Comment