Saturday, February 4, 2012

MyTouch Slide or Motorola Backflip?

So I am debating between these two phones but their service is what is really bugging me. So for the MyTouch Slide, I like its features, speed and just about everything else including the keyboard but I do not know if its worth it with the T-mobie service. My zip code is 02067 and according to the coverage map I only have "web browsing" not fast or very fast.



As for the backflip, I like it but not as much as the slide because of its keyboard on the back and the occasional lag. However I like the service and the speed of the AT%26amp;T network and am confident of the 2.1 Android update.



So what I'm asking is if the bad service makes up for the good phone for the MyTouch Slide and if I should get it over the Backflip because I am very confused in this decision.

Thanks!



P.S. If there are any other good messaging phones from AT%26amp;T that you recommend please list them.MyTouch Slide or Motorola Backflip?
My girlfriend is from 02061. Tmobile map shows the same stuff there, and everyone there uses verizon (thinking its the only service that works around there. However, when I visit with my t-mobile phone, I get service everywhere, including data, much more so than their VZ phones. So I would have to say go for it, you might be pleasantly surprised. And, if not, you have your 30 day buyers remorse period :)MyTouch Slide or Motorola Backflip?
Vì v?y, t?i tranh lu?n gi?a hai ?i?n tho?i, nh?ng d?ch v? c?a h? là nh?ng gì th?c s? là bugging t?i. Vì v?y, cho Slide myTouch, t?i thích tính n?ng, t?c ?? c?a nó và ch? là v? m?i th? khác bao g?m bàn phím nh?ng t?i kh?ng bi?t n?u nó có giá tr? c?a nó v?i các d?ch v? T-mobie. zip code c?a t?i là 02.067 và theo ph?m vi b?o hi?m b?n ?? t?i ch? có "duy?t web" kh?ng nhanh ho?c r?t nhanh.



??i v?i các backflip, t?i thích nó nh?ng kh?ng nhi?u nh? các slide vì bàn phím c?a nó trên l?ng và th?nh tho?ng lag. Tuy nhiên t?i thích nh?ng d?ch v? và t?c ?? c?a m?ng AT %26amp; T và tin t??ng c?a b?n c?p nh?t Android 2.1.



Vì v?y, nh?ng gì t?i h?i là n?u các d?ch v? x?u làm cho các ?i?n tho?i t?t cho Slide myTouch và n?u t?i s? nh?n ???c nó trên Backflip vì t?i r?t b?i r?i trong quy?t ??nh này.

C?m ?n!
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment