Saturday, February 4, 2012

1.) Where is the place where three royal lines intersect?

1.) Where is the place where three royal lines intersect

and are combined? Also where can I find this on the map? In what

country,city and state. If possible what is the address including zip code.



2.)Where can I find the address, country, city, and state to this clue:

among the plumes of the last great heir. Also where can I find this on

the map? In what country,city and state.1.) Where is the place where three royal lines intersect?
Good Luck. I chose to go the Physical route. I am 100% certain of the location, and we found nothing. Two hours of searching, and I'm still empty-handed. I think the treasures are in some VERY obscure places. Or they put them someplace where a child could get it and pocket it. My location is packed with tourists, mostly school children. The Physical search is much easier than Virtual (or so I would like to think). Again, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment