Saturday, February 4, 2012

I just moved to a different city...do you know a website that lists business around my house?

i am looking for pretty much a website where i would give them my zip code and they will show me all the restaurants and stores on a map or on a list which are close by.

the reason i ask the question is because i am sick of individualy searching for businesses like best buy....i would have to go to best buy.com and look for a location....but if there is a website that shows or lists all the business in my neighborhood than that would be really convenient.I just moved to a different city...do you know a website that lists business around my house?
You can use maps.yahoo.com it is pretty good. You type in your address and it will give you the option to search the different types of things nearby.
www.mapquest.comI just moved to a different city...do you know a website that lists business around my house?
Craiglist has their local forums.



The white pages in MSN directories will list them as well.I just moved to a different city...do you know a website that lists business around my house?
With Google Maps, you can see certain types of businesses in your area. If you are looking for a pizza place, just input your address, and type "pizza." I just moved and I use it ALL THE TIME!



Enjoy your new home.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment