Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gang Survey?

Questions

Where do you live

1. What zip code do you live in?

2. What Zip code do you work in?

3. How many gangs are located near you?

4. Have you arrested someone in a gang?

5. What are the gang's names?

6. Do you have a map showing where there "territories" are? Can we have it? Please.

7. How has gang violence affected you?

8. How has gang violence affected your friends and family?

9. What is the most dangerous experience involving a gang that you have been in.

10. How have the crime rates fluxuated with the amount of gangs?

11. How large are the gangs that you have encountered? 0-20, 20-50, 50-100 more?



If you have anything else to add feel free.



F.Y.I: We are not trying to find the gangs to join them; we are trying to create a map that shows where the gang territories areGang Survey?
1) Uranus

2) 911

3) 411

4) 30 million

5) YES! I make about 350 gang arrests per day

6) The Jackson 5

7) At night I rock myself to sleep in a fetal position for fear a stray bullet will hit me

8) They fought the law and the law won :-(

9) They told my gang to "bring it" so we bought it. The step competition lasted all night. I was afraid I might twist an ankle

10) How does passing gas effect gang activity?

11) 56 billion strong.



Anything Else:

Help me!Gang Survey?
Beats you with a newspaper.... see how you like it... *giggle and runs off*

No comments:

Post a Comment