Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pay for creating geographic visualizations of data?

I have an excel spreadsheet with data that is spatial in nature (sorted by zip code). I need this transformed into a map that displays this data- specifically it would display circles that vary in size based on the frequency of the variable in question. I know this can be done as I have seen it in several books- however it is beyond my capacity. Can anyone recommend a company that offers this sort of service?? The end product does not need to be interactive- it is simply going to be a figure in a paper I am writing.



PS Also if you know of user-friendly programs (equivalent to Ms Mappoint) that will work on a Mac I would be interested in knowing that as well. Basically I don't have the time or interest in learning GIS right now.Pay for creating geographic visualizations of data?
I'd be glad to help, I do all sorts of ad hoc GIS and MapPoint consulting. My rate for small jobs is $90 per hour (minimum one hour) and this sounds like it would not take more than one hour.. Write or give me a call 312-399-1586 or eric.frost@mp2kmag.com

Thanks,

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment