Saturday, February 4, 2012

My address is not in a city, but yahoo maps insists that I give it the name of a city. Thanks, Bill?

Yahoo Maps won't accept the name of the closest city because it is in another ZIP codeMy address is not in a city, but yahoo maps insists that I give it the name of a city. Thanks, Bill?
On mapquest you don't have to put the town/city name, you can just put in the zip code.
IWANT JUST CITY TO CITY

MAY BE SOME ATTRACTION ON THE WAY!

Report Abuse

My address is not in a city, but yahoo maps insists that I give it the name of a city. Thanks, Bill?
You have to live in a city (town, village, etc...)



People don't live in the middle of nowhere. You have to have a City or the Post Office won't deliver mail to you and UPS/FedEx won't deliver packages and the phone company won't give you phone service and there's no cable, etc...My address is not in a city, but yahoo maps insists that I give it the name of a city. Thanks, Bill?
just put your town in,that matches the zip
Every zip code is associated with a city even though you may not live in it. I had a Chico, CA address for 15 years without living in the city (we were later annexed).


You need the town of where your mail would go to. Example: My parents live on a farm, not in a city. Their address is...

105 134 st

Luverne, Mn 56156 *



*not actual address
How can you not live in a city or town? When you receive mail, what address is given.
  • elizabeth arden
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment