Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where to find a teen clinic near me?

I need a free clinic somewhere in riverside 92509 If no one knows where that is but knows a site where i can plug in a zip code and it will give me a map that would be great. and if anyone knows about abortions, I don't think the surgery is free anywhere but I thought I heard about the pill being free in some places. please help thank you. and enjoy the free two points for all the unwanted responses about baby killing and crap. I don't care if you think it's wrong. I just need answers.Where to find a teen clinic near me?
PLEASE READ THIS. SORRY ITS SO LONG!!! so you wanted to know about abortions? i havent had a surgical but i just took the abortion pill, mifeprex/misoprostol (i think thats how they are spelled). well im not going to lie it was the most horrible experiecnce in my life for about almost an hour into taking them. however i took them orally. i guess you can get them inserted vaginally as well but they told me to take them orally. i had too dissolve them in my mouth for about 25-30 minutes and then swallow the rest. however, about 30 mins into taking these pills the misoprostol, i started to get intense cramping (ive never had labor pains before but im assuming they were just as bad). i was basically having contractions so i didnt swallow the rest of the pills bc i felt tht they were too much for my body to handle. my eyes seemed like they were going black for minute and i thought i was going to pass out so i spit them out. this whole time i was in the bathroom. i went from being fully clothed in sweats to being completely nude and laying on the bathroom floor with my legs spread bc tht was the only way i was comfortable. i know graphic but im just trying to give you the idea of what youll be going thru. at this point i wasnt bleeding yet but i had very heavy clear discharge, it was almost like lube. it was weird. i kept having intense waves of cramps. ive never had this before. and i am a very small girl. about 5'2" and frm my pregnancy 126 lbs. i was 115. i was also 2 months and 3 days pregnant. neways these cramps were so intense tht i was pouring water onto my abdomin and a little onto my face and it was calming me down. so then i just decided to lay in the shower and thts when i started to bleed. i laid in the shower with these cramps for about 30 minutes but the water running really helped. it deffinetely soothed the cramping/contractions i was having. i got out of the shower when the intense cramps dulled to normal seeming cramps but i was bleeding pretty heavily and within 20 minutes of leaving the shower passed a smaller clot and then a very large clot. the largest i hvae passed so far. everytime i go to the bathroom i will pass one but they get smaller everytime. during this process today i have not vomited at all. i was a little nauseas but no vomitting thank god. i believe this was a good choice for me but make sure if your smaller like me tht you probably shldnt be taking all of the misoprostol they give you if you go with the medication abortion. planed parenthood will only give you a medication abortion if you are under 9 weeks. the closer you are to 9 weeks im assuming the more painful it will be. but the most painfull part only lasted an hour. i dont deal with pain well so if i can last thru it anyone can. and they will only give a surgical abortion if you are 3 months or under. let me know which option you will go with and i will be willing o help you thru the whole thing. i really wish i wldve had someone to coach me thru it tht had already been thru it. today was rough!



AS FOR THE CLINIC NEAREST YOU: go to plannedparenthood.com and there is a spot to type in your zip code. these are the best go to and im sure you will be able to qualify for the financial aid.Where to find a teen clinic near me?
I think you can go to any pharmacy now and don't need a doctors note. I hope you learn to wrap it up next time or just say NO. You are way to young!

No comments:

Post a Comment